Dimitri Charalamboupoulos will not be charged in assault case against Camille Grammer. Charalamboupoulos is the ex-boyfriend of Grammer. TMZ claims that Dimitri Charalamboupoulos appeared before a grand jury on Wednesday and it was ruled that there was not enough evidence to indict him on the assault charge.
Grammer, 45, claimed her ex-boyfriend slammed her head into furniture and grabbed her hair, and repeatedly ‘pulled her head into the bed and headboard’.
Grammer also alleged that Charalambopoulos ‘squeezed my nose between his finger and pushed upward forcefully, covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me to prevent me from breathing’.
Charalambopoulos repeatedly denied the abuse charges ahead of his hearing.
When the alleged assault took place Camille was staying in a hotel in Houston, TX after getting treatment for cancer.
Camille underwent a “radical” hysterectomy after being diagnosed with endometrial cancer.
Camille claimed that Dimitri also repeatedly slammed her head and face into the furniture and completely immobilizing her before destroying her iPhone.
She backed up her testimony with pictures of bruising, clumps of her hair and her smashed phone. She claimed Dimitri covered her mouth and nose to prevent her from screaming and she feared for her life.
Last month there were unconfirmed reports that Charalambopoulos violated his restraining order.
Radar Online claimed that Grammer told police Charalambopoulos and an unidentified female companion showed up at the gated Malibu community where she lives and told a security guard they had an appointment to see her, but were denied access.
The website went on to report that Grammer hired bodyguards and increased security in the wake of the alleged incident.
Source: Dailymail, TMZ, Radar